Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine
Columbia, MO University Group adding Division Director MFM
This University Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology in Columbia, MO is seeking a Division Director Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to lead this growing Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Full-time clinical/academic Leadership position in a thriving university setting.
- Market leader in obstetrics and their experience in Perinatology has been top quartile compensation for top quartile clinical productivity.
- Full-scope maternal and fetal care with a level 4 maternal care center, level III NICU, excellent OB ultrasound machines and OB-specific sonographers.
- Cover 2-hospital call (almost always home-call) in a 2-hospital city with 4,000 annual deliveries.
- Proportional call would be 1:3 to start and move to 1:4.
Home to the University of Missouri (MU), and two other colleges, Columbia is an educational center with an eclectic feel. It serves as a medical, technological and cultural base for central Missouri. Columbia's non-student population is around 90,000. Columbia is well known for its cultural events and venues. Residents can enjoy theater, art galleries, comedy clubs, symphony and a variety of concert venues including the popular Blue Note. Music and art festivals run summer through fall, including nationally known True/False Festival.
The Downtown District, more than 40 blocks bordering MU, offers a mix of popular restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and bars. Many unique shops and many entertainment venues bring visitors downtown. The area is busy all day and into the night, especially on weekends. On game nights, when sports fans fill Columbia's stadiums and bars for MU football and basketball games, the cheers can be heard out on the streets. Come and make Columbia and central Missouri your home!
Apply for Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly