Neurology Positions Available Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
BSWH is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas, BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. The BSWH system includes 47 hospitals, more than 900 access points, over 6,600 physicians and 43,500 employees, plus a state certified Health Maintenance Organization, the Scott and White Health Plan (Health Plan), and Baylor Quality Health Care Alliance LLC (BSWQA) – a high performing network of clinical providers and facilities focused on improving quality, managing the health of patient populations, and reducing the overall cost of care.
Position Details and Qualifications:
· Qualified physician candidates should be BC or BE in Neurology
· Employed position with Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN)- employment group for Baylor Scott & White
· Locations offered are Plano, Irving, Frisco and McKinney
· Primarily outpatient with some inpatient responsibilities
· Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
· Work load would consist of mainly outpatient Neurology care and some inpatient call.
· Candidates in training welcome to apply. No visa sponsorship
Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
Phone: (469) 800-8483
Fax: (972) 860-8501
Apply for Neurology Positions Available Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly