Orthopaedic Surgeon - Southwest Suburbs of Chicago
A successful, well-established Orthopaedic practice with multiple office locations in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago is seeking Board Eligible/ Board Certified orthopaedic surgeons with subspecialization and/or interest in trauma, total joint replacement, and/or hand surgery as well as general orthopaedics. Recently retired partner offers opportunity to be busy day one.
Our multi-specialty orthopaedic practice has 5 state-of-the-art offices with multiple ancillary revenue streams.
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified
Ideal candidate is fellowship-trained trauma, hand, and/or total joint replacement surgeons with some general orthopaedics
- A private orthopaedic practice that has been serving the community for more than 50 years.
- 18 physician group with recently retired general orthopaedic surgeron who had a breadth of practicde that included trauma, hand and total joints. Other service lines included rheumatology, podiatry, interventional pain management and neurology.
- Partnership track opportunity with manageable buy-in, and highly profitable ancillary revenue service lines include PT, MRI, ASC, DME
- Manageable and Equitable Call Schedule
- Excellent benefits package
- Live in Suburbs or Chicago
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon - Southwest Suburbs of Chicago
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly