WOMEN S HEALTH ASSOCIATES OF BUCKS COUNTY
Women s Health Associates of Bucks County, an Axia Women s Health care center located in beautiful Bucks County, Langhorne, PA is seeking an OB/GYN to join their growing team of providers including 7 OB/GYNs & 5 Women's Health Nurse Practitioners. This is a superb early career opportunity to join a well - established group where Mentorship and a Collaborative Team approach is paramount!
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2021 OB/GYN Residents.
Mentorship and Board Exam support for Early Career OB/GYNs.
- St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staffed by Board Certified Neonatalogists
- The NICU was completely redesigned in 2015 and features private bays to enhance 24/7 family access and interaction
- A private lactation room and sophisticated bottle-warming system serve to accommodate breast feeding for infants requiring expert care when moms cannot be onsite
- Bucks County's only 24/7 pediatric emergency center
- Hospital website: https://www.stmaryhealthcare.org/maternity
- Robotic Surgery: 2 Physicians on staff perform Robotic surgery
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN and we are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Company Paid: Pennsylvania Medical license, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance
- Malpractice insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
Growth is Real and Rewarded
Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big!
Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly