Urgent Care Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
Gundersen Health System, a physician led integrated health system based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our outstanding Urgent Care group in Onalaska, WI.
- 182, 8 hour shifts annually, to cover 7am to 10pm daily
- Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
- Teaching hospital where research is supported
- Gundersen is the first known health system in the nation to achieve offsetting 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
- Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation s Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with communities both local and international.
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing over 850 medical, dental and associate staff. Our medical clinics, rural hospitals, vision centers and other facilities serve a regional population of more than 650,000 in three states. We offer competitive compensation, loan forgiveness packages, a great retirement plan, CME days/monetary allowances and more.
This unique practice opportunity will allow you to enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southwestern Wisconsin. Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, great food, arts, and excellent schools!
Apply for Urgent Care Opportunity in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly