GYNECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY POSITIONS WITH SPARROW HOSPITAL
Sparrow Hospital, located in Lansing, Michigan is a GYN/ONC for hospital-employed practice. Position is housed within the new Plaza Building, the Herbert-Herman Cancer Center and offers world-class treatment. Our Patients are at the center of everything we do, and our approach to diagnosing cancer and delivering exceptional care is channeled through a multi-disciplinary team approach that ensures our Patients see their team of specialists at one location and in one visit. By opening new doors in the fight against cancer with better treatments, technology, and a total Patient-centered focus, we are helping provide a better Patient experience during one of the most trying times in their lives.
The Herbert-Herman Cancer Center offers comprehensive and convenient access to:
- An Individualized Treatment Plan
- Medical and Surgical Oncologists in One Location
- The Region s Only Cancer Genetics Counselor
- Input from Mayo Oncologists and Surgeons
Positions are hospital-employed and offers:
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance negotiable, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply for GYNECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly