Epic Care, Partners in Comprehensive Care is seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon to join three breast surgical oncologists in full time Breast Surgery. Work collaboratively with experienced medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic/reconstructive surgeons, and breast imagers, to provide comprehensive breast cancer care. Epic Care is a multidisciplinary private practice in the East Bay, California, with several offices throughout Alameda and Contra Costa County. We are proud to offer state of the art care, from the first meeting with a patient, through their treatment, and survivorship care. We offer our patients the opportunity to participate in NCI clinical trials, high risk services, and lymphedema education.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in benign and malignant diseases of the breast. A strong background in breast ultrasound and minimally invasive biopsy skills is preferred. It is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, and energetic physician to work in a collegial environment. Breast program leadership interest is preferred but not mandatory.
We are recruiting a breast surgeon primarily for our Emeryville office, to work with a senior breast surgeon, onsite medical and radiation oncology, with dedicated breast imagers, dedicate breast pathologists, and state of the art equipment. There is also an opportunity to work with our comprehensive Antioch office with medical and radiation oncologists, building a strong breast program in that community.
- Competitive base compensation and incentives
- Excellent benefits package including vacation, CME and a retirement plan
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Participate in NCI trials through our NCI Clinical Oncology Research Program
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
- Embrace PRIDE values (Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Diversity, Excellence)
- Live in the Bay Area, California, with excellent opportunities for outdoor activities as well as big-city amenities
For interested candidates, contact Lisa Bailey, MD at Lisa.Bailey@Epic-Care.com
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly