Pulmonology Opportunity in Michigan- Multiple Physicians Needed!
Join the largest hospital-integrated physician group in the Great Lakes Bay Region with a tremendous referral network and a quality of life second to none. Covenant Medical Group, the employed physician network of Covenant HealthCare, is seeking to hire a motivated BE/BC General Pulmonologist with a strong commitment to excellence in clinical care.
I addition to a great practice environment we proudly offer these additional benefits:
- Opportunity for strictly outpatient clinic, and or, critical care if desired
- Offices located within the hospital so easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Fully equipped and staffed clinic setting with APP support for inpatient needs
- Visa support and great call arrangement with current pulmonary and critical care physicians
- Nationally recognized and accredited Cancer Care Center with MD Anderson affiliation
- Signing bonus and competitive guaranteed 2-year salary floor with production incentive
- Covenant offers extremely competitive base compensation, productivity and incentive bonus, with professional liability coverage. Full benefits include; life, health, dental, and vision for the physician and family. Covenant Also strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for all our providers
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency training from an accredited program
- Fellowship in pulmonology; EBUS familiarity a plus
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and the desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
Covenant is a 643-bed, level II trauma center representing 52 specialties with a medical staff of more than 500 specialists. We have strong participation in medical education which includes seven residency programs and is the primary site for the Central Michigan University medical education campus. You will enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and technology, fully implemented EMR-EPIC, local international airport (MBS) and excellent schools.
The Great Lakes Bay Region offers a plethora of four seasons activities including, but not limited to, boating, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, theater and concerts to name a few. Parks, lakes, rail trails, and plenty of extra circular activities are all available to please the entire family. The Great Lakes Bay Region boasts a very accommodating cost of living that affords beautiful homes in many lovely settings, be it urban, suburban or rural. Shoreline living at its finest is also available.
Apply for Pulmonology Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly