Internal Medicine Nocturnist opportunity in Asheville, NC
Team Health, partnered with Mission Health, is seeking a full-time nocturnist hospitalist to join their team in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Support clinical activities provided by Mission's hospitalist program, which is 45+ physicians strong
- Flexible schedule
- Employed opportunity with access to full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Medical practice insurance coverage
- 401k with company contribution
About Mission Hospital:
- Mission Health is Western NC's flagship hospital licensed with 815 beds
- Regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region's only Level II trauma center
- New 630,000 square foot North Tower, including state-of-the-art 94-bed emergency department
- 220-bed acute and critical care facility
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area's 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Internal Medicine Nocturnist opportunity in Asheville, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly