- Large multi-specialty group with over 50 providers
- 15 Primary Care providers refer directly to you; additional referrals from independent community providers
- Shareholder opportunity available
- Teaching opportunities with Kaweah Delta Graduate Medical Education residency programs
- Service area covers 2 counties - 600K+ population
- Group payer mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
- Affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Foundation
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life for physician and dependents
- Long-term disability insurance
- $100,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Retirement contribution of 4%
- Malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- State, DEA, and professional society dues & subscriptions allowance
- 4-Weeks Paid time off for CME and vacation
Join established, multi-specialty group serving the area for over 75 years!
- Group offers onsite radiology, full service lab and a rehabilitation center.
- Shared clinic call of 1:3. Additional gastroenterologists available in the community for support.
- One of few California markets where you will not compete for market share or advanced cases.
- Service area covers 2 counties – 600k+ population.
- Group payer mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash/fee for service. No HMO or Medi-Cal.
- Ownership Opportunities with local physician owned surgery center.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
Visalia is located in the heart of the Central Valley and is referred to as the Gateway to the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Conveniently located between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Visalia is known for its rich agriculture, delicious dining, and its warm and welcoming small town charm. Visalia offers the unique combination of affordable housing, easy commute to work, a family friendly community and economic opportunity.
There are an average of 275 sunny days per year in Visalia! In the summer, temperatures range from the upper 90's during the daytime and drop to the low 80's in the evening. Our winter climate is mild. The average temperature in the early mornings and evenings is in the low 40's and during the daytime in the upper 50's.
In addition to our central location and California weather, there are also a wide-array of activities locally that you'll have easy access to enjoy. There are several lakes, two major rivers and reservoirs for fishing and boating. Three major ski resorts also are nearby, offering some of California's best downhill and cross-country skiing.
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly