Join an Established Endocrinology Practice with Excellent Benefits
Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our established practice in Champaign, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Join an experienced team of three BC Endocrinologists and three Advanced Practice Providers
- 1:4 call schedule
- No primary care patients
- Division includes Nutrition Services and the Diabetic Education Program
- Carle's Endocrinology department has been nationally recognized by the ADA since 1991 and continues to offer more treatment options and year-round diabetes education programs than any provider in the region
- Almost all staff members in the Diabetes Education Program are certified diabetes educators
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet ® designation for superior nursing care – a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals in 2020 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work ® in Healthcare honors in 2018, 2019, and 2020. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a “micro-urban” community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Join an Established Endocrinology Practice with Excellent Benefits
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly