Pediatric Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Pediatric Emergency Department is seeking a pediatric emergency medicine physician for a community hospital in Johnson County, Kansas.
- - Board certified or board eligible in pediatric emergency medicine
- - Eligible for Kansas licensure
- - 12-bed pediatric emergency department, staffed 24-hours a day
- - Annual volume of 4,500 visits
- - Dedicated pediatric trained nurses and child life specialists
- - Only emergency department in the county with a pediatric intensive care unit
- - Flexible scheduling, 12-hour shifts
- - Competitive compensation
- - Robust benefits, CME allowance and malpractice with tail
- - Dynamic physician and clinician-led organization
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center s ER is Johnson County s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- The hospital is an accredited stroke and chest pain center--home to the Kansas City Heart Rhythm Institute and the only robotic-assisted cardiac cath lab.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Overland Park, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly