Growing CRNA Team with the University of AZ and Banner Health
$30k Sign-On | 4-10s | New Grads Welcome!
We are an employer with our heart beating in academic medicine! Our world-class Banner University Medical Center in Tucson (BUMCT) focuses on providing coordinated clinical care, expanding research activities, and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals while serving our vibrant southwestern community.
Our Banner University Medical Group CRNA enjoys collaboration and empowerment in our brand-new surgical care facility, with attractive starting salaries based on CRNA experience:
0-3 years $180k | 3-6 years $190k | 6+ years $200k
- $30k sign-on bonus with 3-year commitment
- 4-day work week
- 4-day weekend every 5th week
- Extra work-shift pay incentives available
- Generous benefit package
- $2k in CEU, paid licenses, and certifications
- Comprehensive benefits, medical, time off, and employee discounts package
- Current Board Certification and Arizona CRNA License
- Up-to-date CPR, BLS, and ACLS certifications
- New Grads are encouraged to apply!
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant southwestern community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert featuring vibrant culture, entertainment, a thriving food scene, and an attractive cost of living to enjoy:
- 350+ Days of Year-Round Sunshine! Breath in fresh, clean air and bask in our indoor/outdoor lifestyle
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning, and nearby winter skiing
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city’s history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios, and missions
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food
Please submit your CV to Linda Montano at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly apply and track your application status at https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please contact Linda at 520-694-6730.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer