Radiologist Mammography - Attending Physician
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island, our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery. NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health system in the United States which proudly serves all New Yorkers. Coney Island Hospital serves a large, growing and diverse community in Southern Brooklyn. Soon to be the home of a brand new State of the Art Inpatient Clinical Services Building and Campus.
We are currently seeking a full time Radiologist to join our Attending Physician staff.
- Diagnostic procedures
- Imaging and general reading
- Participation in teaching, conferences and departmental quality assurance activities
- Full time position daytime. Additional compensation opportunities for weeknight, weekend and holiday coverage
- A full range of Breast imaging including full field digital mammography, Breast tomosynthesis, Ultrasound and MRI. Needle localizations, ultrasound guided and MRI guided biopsies and stereotactic biopsies
- Graduate of an approved medical school
- Possession of a valid license to practice in New York State
- Current Board Certification issued by the American Board of Radiology
- A one-year post residency fellowship in Breast Imaging or Women s Imaging
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Radiologist Mammography - Attending Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly