OB Opportunity at Rose Medical Center in Denver, Colorado
Women’s Health Group and Rose Medical Center are seeking an OB/GYN due to extensive practice growth.
- Board certified/board eligible
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Patient and quality focused
- Robotics training preferred
- Call 1:4
- Competitive salary
- Compensated, in-house call
- Comprehensive benefits including: malpractice, health, 401K, and CME
- Commitment to quality outcome measurement
- Dynamic practice development support
About Women’s Health Group and Rose Medical Center:
- Women’s Health Group (WHG) is a leading private obstetrics and gynecology group serving the Denver metro community for over 20 years.
- With 36 providers and 7 office locations across the Denver metro area, WHG has an ability to serve the needs of the entire metro area and is looking to add top tier providers to its expanding group.
- WHG offers a wide array of comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services including in-office procedures, pelvic support treatment, minimally invasive surgical techniques and robotics surgery.
- Rose Medical Center (RMC) is a Magnet designated hospital that has earned the reputation as Denver’s “Baby Hospital”.
- RMC welcomes nearly 4,000 babies each year and offers compassionate nursing staff in our labor and delivery unit, in-hospital birth center, mom/baby postpartum unit and high-risk unit.
- The Rose Babies Birth Center is Colorado's first and only in-hospital natural birth center.
- Level III NICU
Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. The Mile High City enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and mountain climbing in the world. A huge sports town, Denver is home to the Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, and Colorado Rockies. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available – from urban lofts and downtown high-rise building to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle.
Apply for OB Opportunity at Rose Medical Center in Denver, Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly