Foot and Ankle Surgeon
The Atlantic Health System Orthopedic team at AMG Orthopedics At New Providence, NJ affiliated with Overlook Medical Center are seeking to hire an Orthopedic Surgeon with expertise in Foot and Ankle Surgery to join the practice. The position will be part of a specialized AMG Orthopedic practice with surgeons and orthopedic physicians.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
The Orthopedic Surgeon shall use his best efforts to discharge the following duties:
- Establish good working relationships with primary care physicians and other specialists and all other potential referral sources.
- Create a culture of service and excellence with staff, referral sources, patients and peers.
- Contribute to quality patient outcomes and assure compliance as set forth by Atlantic Health System, the Atlantic Health System Orthopedic Service Line, the Department of Orthopedics at the medical centers, or other designated group or agency.
- Provide orthopedic call coverage - Overlook Medical Center call coverage shall be shared equitably among the AMG Orthopedic Team At New Providence.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible -
- Fellowship trained
- Certification by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Apply for Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly