Who We Are & What We Offer:
Arthritis Consultants of Tidewater is a successful and privately owned and managed Rheumatology practice that has been serving the community for over 30 years. We offer a partnership track with productivity bonus potential.
- Well-established practice with 4 Rheumatologists and 2 Nurse Practioners
- Huge demand for rheumatology services ensures a rapid build-up; currently 3 month wait for new patients
- On-site Infusion Center
- On-site Osteoporosis Center (Dexa) for practice patients as well as outside referrals
- On-site Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- On-site Lab
- Excellent support staff and practice management (including all billing, staffing, marketing etc.)
- Friendly and collegial environment
- 4 day work week
- Light inpatient call to be shared with existing rheumatologists
- Teaching opportunity (partnership with Eastern Virginia Medical School and local hospital)
Who Are You?
We are looking for a full-time Rheumatologist to join our thriving group practice, in sunny Virginia Beach. The candidate must have strong qualifications and excellent references.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible
Work, live and play in one of the most desired areas in the country. Virginia Beach (only 3 hours from Washington D.C.) is a beautiful place to live…with miles of sandy beaches and thousands of acres of wetlands and parks…combining natural beauty with southern hospitality. It’s easy to see why Virginia Beach was voted as a “Best Place to Live in America” (Niche: 47/228), “Cities with Best Public Schools in America” (Niche: 20/228), and “Best City to Raise a Family in America” (Niche: 24/228) by Niche, CNN Money, and Bloomberg Businessweek.
Apply for BC/BE Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly