The Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (RWJMS) seeks a full-time BC/BE OB/Gyn with formal fellowship training in Complex Family Planning, to join our Division of Complex Family Planning.
Qualified candidates shall be full-time faculty members of the medical school appointed at the rank of Assistant Professor.
The physician will provide active patient services related to delivery of care to women seeking contraception and abortion services as well as assist the Director of the Ryan Residency Training Program with formal educational activities, which include conferences, lectures and structured clinical care activities related to the subspecialty.
In addition, the physician will participate in clinical activities related to the general field of obstetrics and gynecology including coverage for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital inpatient and outpatient services.
The physician may also participate in departmental and institutional committees, as well as be invited to collaborate in research and education activities.
Educational opportunities involve teaching and training of OB/GYN residents and medical students from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- MD/DO Degree from a ACGME approved medical school
- Successful completion of a ACGME approved Fellowship in Complex Family Planning
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited Obstetrics and Gynecology residency program.
- Board certified/eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Must hold a current NJ medical license and CDS or be eligible to receive one prior to start date
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly