Obstetrician & Gynecologist - Full service opportunity!
Salem Hospital, a not-for-profit facility, is one of Oregon's largest acute-care hospitals, and is licensed for 494 acute-care beds.
We are seeking a full-time, full-service OB/GYN to join our high-volume practice. Our well-established, high-functioning team of OB/GYNs offer all aspects of obstetrics and gynecologic care, including family planning, pregnancy and prenatal care, childbirth, surgery, and treatment of diseases and disorders of the reproductive system.
- Clinic: 3 - 3.5 days/week
- 1 dedicated OR day/week
- Call: 1 dedicated call day/week; 1 in 4 weekend rotation; and 1 in 4 Friday rotation
- Average Monthly Volume per Provider – 185 appointments, 12 deliveries, 10 surgeries
- Our team is the only one in the community where there is a greater probability of patients being delivered by their provider
Salem Health’s comprehensive Women’s Health Division includes a hospital-based OB Hospitalist team, as well as on-campus clinics for GYN/ONC, OB/GYN, Midwifery, and Maternal-Fetal Medicine. Our state of the art Family Birth Center offers a 19-bed Labor & Delivery Unit (12 labor and 7 antepartum beds) with 2 operating rooms and a 27-bed level IIIA Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Base salary
- Annual group incentive bonus program ~ up to 20% base compensation
- Relocation assistance & start bonus
- $4,500 + 40 hours annual CME allowance + 200 hours PTO
- Up to $100,000 education assistance
- Dragon Medical One, Epic-integrated dictation software
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
- “Best Place to Have a Baby” recognition in the Best of the Mid-Valley reader’s choice awards published by the Statesman Journal for SEVEN years running—2013 to 2019!
- Achieved five year Baby-Friendly Hospital Designation
Salem is uniquely positioned geographically to serve a broad catchment area including metropolitan and rural communities and boasts active lifestyle opportunities unique to the Pacific Northwest. Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country in the beautiful Willamette Valley; 1-hour inland from the Pacific Ocean, 1.5 hours from Mt. Hood, and 45-minutes to Portland.
You may be a qualified candidate if you:
- Hold a degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Currently hold, or are able to obtain, a current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Oregon.
- Hold a current unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Hold Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology, or are eligible and able to obtain within 5-years of initial appointment to the Medical Staff, through the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology or the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Have robotics training.
Preference may be granted for candidates who:
- Have at least (3) three years of experience.
- Are bilingual Spanish/English.
Apply for Obstetrician & Gynecologist - Full service opportunity!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly