Physician - Neurological Surgery
Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic or Neurosurgeon with Spine training to join a large multi-specialty Spine Surgery group out of Tyler, TX.
- Supporting the local patient base and providing needed services in the community
- Office space available
- Income Guarantee
- 1+ years of Spine surgery experience
- Will have access to 12 ORs for spine cases
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
- Comprehensive benefits package
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
Lufkin has much to offer:
• 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
• Lufkin’s daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size.
• The area is a fishermen’s and hunters’ paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!
Apply for Physician - Neurological Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly