Physician - Pulmonary Disease
Turkey Creek Medical Center, part of Tennova Healthcare, a five hospital network in East Tennessee based in Knoxville, TN, seeks BC Pulmonary Medicine Physician to join North Knoxville Medical Center Multi-Specialty Clinic. Prefer 5+ years’ experience.
Special Requirement: Training in EBUS procedures
- Employed – Outpatient Only Position, No weekends or holidays
- Joining a busy, multi-specialty clinic adjacent to the hospital
- Anticipate quick ramp up of practice with primary care and hospital referrals
- Rapidly expanding hospital & medical practices in this area, make up an exciting growth environment
Comprehensive Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Tennova Healthcare is conveniently located in the fastest growing area of the county, Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center (111 beds) serves the residents of North Knoxville and surrounding counties. Our full service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system, and 3D MRI.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with a variety of private schools as well. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.
Apply for Physician - Pulmonary Disease
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly