Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s (DHMC) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine is seeking highly qualified BC/BE Anesthesiologist - Nocturnist. The ideal candidate will have strong obstetrics and regional anesthesia skills and interest in practicing in a high-acuity teaching environment. Cardiac and pediatric cases are not expected to be covered by Nocturnist. This position includes recommendation of a faculty appointment at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth at a rank commensurate with experience. Flexible schedule can be provided depending on the incumbent’s interests and needs.
What Dartmouth-Hitchcock has to offer:
- Only level 1 trauma center in the state of New Hampshire
- 35k cases per year and growing
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock system trains nearly 400 residents and fellows annually, and performs world-class research, in partnership with the Geisel School of Medicine.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including a $20K relocation stipend
- Dedicated CME time and funds
What New Hampshire has to offer:
- Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Access to major cities and airports
- Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
- Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
- Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Gregg S. Hartman, MD
Chairman, Anesthesiology Search Committee
Recruiter Contact Information:
Caitlin A. Vecchio Taylor
Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
- BC/BE Anesthesiology Fellowship trained
- Must obtain or maintain a NH Medical License
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Anesthesiologist (Nocturnist)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly