Hospitalist - Internal Medicine - Atlantic Health System!
Atlantic Health System is seeking an experienced Hospitalist/Nocturnist for an award winning community hospital - Hackettstown Medical Center in New Jersey. Minimum 1 year of experience is must.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune s Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- CME & Tuition Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
- Open ICU with 24-hour Intensivist Telemedicine support.
- Need for strong competent physicians to run RRT and codes.
- Advanced Practice Nursing support
- Designated Observation Unit
- 7 on 7 off
- Work with AMG to meet or exceed defined quality objectives
- Promote and facilitate intra- and inter-departmental cooperation and uniformity
- Attend meetings, participate on Committees as assigned by the Medical Director or his/her designee
- Maintain Medical Staff privileges and all licensures, certifications, training, etc. required contractually or by Medical Staff by-laws and New Jersey state regulations.
- Assist other care departments with discharge planning and the authorization and appeal process with Managed Care organizations
Apply for Hospitalist - Internal Medicine - Atlantic Health System!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly