CLINICAL FACULTY: FACIAL PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
The Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery (at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group) seeks an Otolaryngologist with a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery subspecialty to join our collaborative department and energetic clinical faculty in beautiful Tucson, AZ! This is an exceptional opportunity to practice at a new outpatient clinic and state-of-the-art surgical suites.
The position entails a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona - Department of Medicine that is commensurate with the candidate's credentials.
- Clinical Physician with interest in teaching residents
- Case Profile: facial plastic, reconstructive, and cosmetic procedures/surgeries
- Flexible Work Schedule: M-F, Clinical and Surgical
- Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship-Trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Current Fellows are welcome to apply
Banner University Medicine makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in research, teaching, and patient care.
Tucson is the bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene with an attractive cost of living to live, work, and play throughout 350+ days of year-round sunshine!
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid CME
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b)deferred compensation plan
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.