Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Lucrative Private Practice Opportunity! Top 10% production potential!
Seeking a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon to take over an established practice from an existing physician who averaged over 350 surgical cases annually over the past three years with a high number of new patient referrals/established patient network.
OrthoIllinois is a large fiscally-sound, multi-center, university-quality subspecialty private practice orthopedic group in northern Illinois, offering abundant clinical support and surgical backup.
We offer a trained medical support and mid-level provider staff from day 1 with onsite and in-house ancillary services including MRI, X-ray, Pt/OT, DME, and Orthotics & Prosthetics from modern, state of the art facilities. Working closely with our interventional spine PM&R physicians, neurosurgeons, and second orthopedic spine surgeon, this position provides leadership in further developing an expanding outpatient spine and joint center. This practice will focus on outpatient spinal procedures from OrthoIllinois’ capable and busy Rockford-based ASC, with plans underway for two additional ASC locations- including over-night stay capabilities - in our geographic markets in early 2022.
- Partnership in two years
- Competitive income; above MGMA 90th percentile
- With ownership potential in ASC/real estate/ancillaries
- Opportunity to participate in clinical and device research trials
- Teaching and faculty position opportunities with the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Rockford Campus
Established in 1967, privately owned OrthoIllinois is a dynamic practice of 45 physicians, with four additional surgeons joining in 2021. It is the region’s largest provider serving northern Illinois in multi-specialty orthopedics from offices in the three northwest Chicago suburbs of Algonquin, Elgin, McHenry, and from its headquarters in Rockford. OrthoIllinois offers a full range of bone and joint care, including the specialties for neurosurgery, podiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, occupational health, and rheumatology. OrthoIllinois also offers the ancillary services of physical therapy, MRI, custom orthotics, three walk-in injury care centers, and an outpatient surgery center.
- With an area population of 300,000, Rockford is located on the banks of the scenic Rock River in far northern Illinois. An easy 90-minute drive to the excitement of Chicago, and less than two hours to Milwaukee and one hour to Madison.
- Known as the Forest City, Rockford offers a vibrant arts community of theater, symphony, museums, and dance along with a collage of outdoor and ethnic festivals.
- Noted by Sports Illustrated as “Sports Town USA” for the abundance of golf, indoor, and outdoor sport venues. The community also offers an abundance of parks, preserves, walking and bike paths, camping and hiking resources for the out-of-doors enthusiast.
- Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the most affordable housing in the nation.
Apply for Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly