Your Life's Remarkable Journey Begins Here.
Obstetrics & Gynecology with Riverside Medical Center.
We believe that a woman’s healthcare journey extends beyond primary care. From a patient’s first exam as a young woman, to family planning and childbirth, to midlife wellness and beyond, they deserve a healthcare partner who can support their unique needs. When a patient delivers a baby with us, chooses our providers for well-woman care, or rallies with us as warriors in the fight of their life against breast cancer, our patients will receive compassionate care of the highest caliber at every stage in life.
At Riverside, we are more than just healthcare providers. We’re partners in care. Located less than one hour south of Chicago, IL our community hospital offers passion and purpose with every patient interaction.
Candidates Can Expect
- An established practice with 1:4 call
- Great company culture
- Newly-renovated clinic and spacious L&D suites
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program
- Onsite ultrasound
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment (DaVinci robot)
- EPIC EMR
- Riverside Medical Center offers clinical excellence, superior quality and safety. The Riverside Medical Group is composed of 170 providers and have a “voice” in how their practice is run. With consistent leadership, financial stability and a continued growth strategy in place, Riverside Medical Center has earned national recognition. Candidates can expect to find within the Riverside network numerous clinics, community agencies and other health care professionals, where patients can be referred when appropriate.
- Nestled about an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature’s splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down a river or drive through the countryside – all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars. Go to www.visitkankakeecounty.com to learn more.
Additional Perks Include
- Less than one hour from two major international airports, Midway and O’Hare
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee County of South suburbs of Chicago
- Educational opportunities from preschool through college
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly