1:4 Call, State-of-the-Art Facilities, Life on the River: Fantastic OB/GYN Opportunity Near Chicago
- An established practice with 1:4 call
- Newly-renovated clinic and spacious L&D suites
- Pediatric Hospitalist Program
- Onsite ultrasound
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment - 2021 Davinci XI!
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary consistent with MGMA guidelines
- Worked RVU Production Bonus on top of base pay
- Commencement/Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice & tail coverage
- Loan repayment options
- Relocation assistance for those living in Kankakee County
- Comprehensive benefits package - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement & More!
- Generous paid time off
About the CommunityOutstanding Community & Remarkable Experiences for Both Young & Old.Strategically located less than an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals, and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature's splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down the river or drive through the country side - all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars.
Benefits of Living in Kankakee County
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee than in the suburbs of Chicago
- Tight-knit community of people with a variety of family-friendly events
- Bourbonnais, IL ranked as the 38th safest city in America
- Community values family, education, arts, culture, and history
- Scenic routes and less congested traffic than in major cities
- Educational opportunities from pre-school through college
- Less than one hour from two major international airports (Midway & O'Hare)
Want to Learn More About Our Community? Visit... www.visitkankakeecounty.com
About the Organization
Award Winning & Community-Based.
Riverside Medical Center is located in Kankakee, IL and is part of Riverside Healthcare, a fully integrated healthcare system serving the needs of individuals and communities throughout the the counties of Kankakee, Iroquis, Will, Grundy, and beyond. As part of the system, Riverside Medical Center, a 314-bed hospital and Level II trauma center, provides a full scope of inpatient and outpatient care. The organization is award-winning and has been recognized nationally for its programs in heart care, cancer care, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and more.
Riverside's reputation for nursing excellence has made it the area's only Magnet Recognized hospital. Because Riverside's clinical performance ranks them among the top 5 percent of hospitals nationwide, Healthgrades has named them a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award, and Truven Health Analytics presented them with the 100 Top Hospitals award. Riverside also operates several community, primary and specialty health centers throughout the region.
With a Heart for the Next Generation of Physicians.
The organization is also defined by its teaching opportunities and strong residency and fellowship programs. The Riverside Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Program accepts four new residents each year. As a teaching hospital, Riverside is shaping the future of healthcare and planning for the communities' needs by training 20 physicians each year. In addition, Riverside offers Fellowship Programs in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Geriatrics.
Apply for 1:4 Call, State-of-the-Art Facilities, Life on the River: Fantastic OB/GYN Opportunity Near Chicago
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly