Join a group of 11 OBGYN specialists
OB/GYN Offices, GYN Emergent Care Center, Surgical Institute
Job Type: Full Time
Locations: Long Beach, Manhattan Beach, Lakewood, Rolling Hills Estates
Are you looking to be a part of something greater? Are you seeking an opportunity that is much more than just a job?
Complete Women Care is the only advanced and vertically integrated system that consists of regular OB/GYN offices, the first GYN Emergent Care Center in the country, as well as a specialized GYN Surgical Center.
Our patient-centered model offers the highest quality of care for women nationwide. Our patients enjoy the benefits of multiple office locations as well as on-site facilities that including a lab, an imaging center and a pharmacy. We are currently serving over 50,000 established and in average 600-700 new patients every month. We are the only facility with the capability of seeing patients 24/7 and performing emergency surgeries in a specialized Surgical Institute equipped with the latest technology. Our dedication and continues excellence in providing care for women was awarded by the Super Doctors, the Women’s Business Council, Consumers Research Council of America and many more.
Our team consists of 11 OB/GYN specialists and multiple midlevel providers who enjoy full administrative support through our management team, a 24/7 in-house call center, billing department, marketing team, scribes, medical assistants, office managers and other staff members. Besides the constant professional growth and skills enhancement opportunities at our unique facilities our model allows a very attractive work-life balance.
Do you want to be a part of our groundbreaking efforts in women’s healthcare? Apply today!
At the Complete Women Care, you will be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. Join our growing and caring team!
We are looking for a highly motivated GYN specialist that will join our growing team that continuously strives to provide the best evidence-based care for women. The ideal candidate should:
• have interest in advanced pelvic procedures
• be fluent in Spanish
• have a California medical license (preferably already credentialed with insurances)
• have strong clinical skills
• be patient centered as well as team oriented
• be available to start beginning 2021
At Complete Women Care we offer competitive benefits such as:
• Exceptional income potential
• Full and competitive benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K and much more)
• Ownership and dividends available at our surgical facility
• Continuous education on the latest procedures and technologies
• Physicians protected through one of the best malpractice coverage nationwide
• Full and advanced administrative support for all clinics
• An attractive work-life balance
• A supportive and friendly team of physicians
Apply for Join a group of 11 OBGYN specialists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly