Banner University Medical Group is seeking a full time Academic Family Medicine Hospitalist. Join the growing academic team with the Department of Family & Community Medicine in 'weather-perfect' Tucson, AZ.
This is an excellent academic opportunity for a BC|BE Family Medicine physician to join a dynamic faculty team that is supporting the Family Community Medicine Division of Banner University Medical Group. Prior experience caring for complex, hospitalized patients is required. Physician hired will have a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with the candidate’s credentials.
- Majority of work spent on resident teaching teams, collaborating with existing faculty
- Participation in lectures and academic rounds required
- Work Schedule: 182 shifts for hybrid days/nights | All 12 hour shifts 7a-7p
- Differential pay for nights, extra pay available for additional shifts
- Competitive base with quality incentives
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents.
Banner Health’s Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Paid CME
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Submit your CV for immediate consideration
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Hospitalist
Apply for Physician-Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly