Join an excellent private group of OB/GYN physicians and midwives with modern offices and a fantastic staff.
Well-established and popular private practice with 12 providers in the New Haven area is looking to hire an OB/GYN physician. The practice has 4 office locations on the beautiful Connecticut shoreline.
- Affiliation with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Yale University School of Medicine with academic teaching appointments and many teaching opportunities
- Calls are 1 in 8-10 with even rotation and day off after on-call
- Conveniently located offices with certified nurse midwives, sonographers and full ancillary support staff
- Graduating residents from accredited programs are welcome
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- All inquiries are strictly confidential
- Relocation assistance
This group prides itself with a great work-life balance, team camaraderie and the ability to practice medicine and form valuable, lasting relationships with your patients. There is a 50/50 Ob-Gyn mix and averages about 25 surgical cases monthly with approximately 24 patients per day. The group utilizes a collaborative approach to labor and birth with the midwives and physician team. They also have the same philosophy to office care. The partners enjoy mentoring and training. Yale New Haven Hospital has state of the art facilities and world class tertiary services. The new Physician will have an academic appointment at Yale University School of Medicine and will enjoy the benefits of being affiliated with a major academic center.
Physicians work on a rotating schedule, through all four sites. Practice has a full staff of support personnel and is AIUM certified. They utilize EPIC as their EMR. Offer includes competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, disability insurance, PTO, 401k, dues/licenses/fees and a track to partnership without a buy-in.
Apply for OB/GYN physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly