PREMIER WOMEN'S HEALTH OF SOUTH JERSEY
Premier Women s Health of South Jersey, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking an OB/GYN Associate Physician.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2021 OB/GYN Residents.
Mentorship and Board Exam support for Early Career Physicians.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- 4 New Jersey Office Locations: Elmer, Mullica Hill, Woodbury, Woolwich Township
- On Call 1:6
- State of the art equipment including robotics
- Three robotic surgeons and a full operative procedure room in office
- Provider Team: 4 MDs, 3 DOs, 1 WHNP
- New hospital location! Inspira Health Mullica Hill, New Jersey located less than 30 miles from Center City Philadelphia
- Company Paid: Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Associate Physician - Senior Physician (Partnership Track)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options, Paid CME Time Off, CME Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k & more
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN and we are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
Growth is real and rewarded
Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big!
Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!
Want to get to know us better?
We understand your busy schedule and limited availability while exploring employment opportunities. For that reason, Axia Women s Health is pleased to offer concierge recruiting to expedite the interview process from scheduling your interview to contract execution and onboarding. Vikkie Schill, Director of Physician Recruitment, will work with you every step of the way.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly