Gastroenterologist - Beautiful College Community, one of best to raise children!
Busy gastroenterology practice in a beautiful college town is seeking an additional physician due to community growth and provider shortage. Rated Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children by Bloomberg Business and Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine by Medscape.
- ERCP is preferred but not required
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
About the Regional Health System:
- Endoscopy suites offer Olympus equipment with Provation software
- Dedicated, experienced endoscopy nursing staff
- Pill Cam available in office
- Exceptionally strong hospitalist program provides hospital support and allows the gastroenterologist to serve in a consulting role
- Opportunity to participate in medical education through the residency programs in family medicine and internal medicine
- 146-bed facility
- Fully accredited acute-care facility
- Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet status, the nation's highest recognition of nursing excellence
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians - both independent and employed - who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care
and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
Apply for Gastroenterologist - Beautiful College Community, one of best to raise children!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly