Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in Tennessee
The Woman's Clinic an established and highly respected practice is seeking a qualified OB/GYN to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a great quality of life in an inviting family-focused community.
- 4-day workweek with a 1:13 call rotation
- Support only one hospital
- Organization has low turnover and a tenured team of providers and support staff
- Partnership available after two years
- Excellent retirement plan
Located in a beautiful region of West Tennessee between Memphis and Nashville, this close-knit community is the perfect place to call home. With the comforts of a small-town feel and access to big-city amenities, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Gorgeous scenery all around and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- A thriving downtown area with ample restaurant options
- Easy access to Memphis and Nashville and their many amenities and attractions
Must perform OB cannot support physician looking for GYN only
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly