OB/GYN Opportunity in Norfolk, VA; 4-day week; 1-7 triaged call!
About the Practice:
Mid-Atlantic Women’s Care, our affiliate division, seeks an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly recognized Women's Center in Norfolk, VA. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, including cutting edge laparoscopic procedures
- Affiliated with Sentara Leigh (a Magnet Hospital); ranked Top 100 Hospitals by Watson Health
- Current Team: 7 OB/GYNs; 4 CNM
- 4 physicians trained in robotic surgery; all physicians trained in Advanced Laparoscopy
- Low c-section rate; collaborative practice with physicians and midwives.
- 4-day workweek! 1-7 weekly call; 1-7 weekend call (48 hours); Patient Census: ~25/day
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits; potential for productivity bonus
- Partnership track encouraged in 3 years
- Well established practice; 33 years of service to the community.
- Partnered with March of Dimes to start a successful, innovative Centering Pregnancy program-Reduced preterm deliveries through group prenatal care.
- Best of Hampton Roads 2016-2019
- Multiple Top Doc awards
- Certificate of National Best Practice-Triple Aim Award 2019
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management, and more. The group offers exceptional surgical care, using the newest and least invasive surgical techniques to treat a variety of abnormalities that are not amenable to medical treatment.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and profit sharing plans. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a VA license, and our team can assist with the process.
- This beautiful location is in the greater Hampton Roads area with close proximity to the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- Take advantage of an array of water-related activities, such as The Spirit of Norfolk harbor tour, deep sea fishing and dolphin and whale watching at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
- Less than an hour from historical Williamsburg, VA, and home to Busch Gardens theme park.
- Active arts and theater community; plenty of year-round festivals and downtown cultural events.
- Winters are usually mild and may pass with no measurable snowfall.
- Norfolk's cost of living is 8.2% lower than the U.S. average.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Norfolk, VA; 4-day week; 1-7 triaged call!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly