Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
At St. Vincent s, we value our associates talents, skills, and life experience. We are a diverse group of people, who work to bring high-quality, compassionate care to our patients. Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services, and the most current and clinician-friendly EHR on the market. Physicians benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, and training. We offer very competitive wages, benefits, and the ability for work/life balance. This position offers:
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- CME Allowance and CME Days
- Malpractice Insurance
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Annual Value Based Bonus
- Competitive Annual Salary
We offer an excellent opportunity for physicians interested in leadership and growth.
Labor & Delivery
The Labor and Delivery Unit is immediately adjacent to the NICU and post-partum, therefore, communication and handoffs between and among departments is solid. St. Vincent's is currently renovating our labor and delivery rooms due to popularity in the region. Ever expanding, we have around 1,500 deliveries a year. We have a Level 3 NICU and are designated a Baby Friendly Hospital by the WHO and UNICEF. St. Vincent's proudly utilizes Certified Nurse Midwives, and offers the use of da Vinci robotics.
Our Culture is Contagious
St. Vincent's HealthCare is looking for a compassionate full time OB/GYN to work within our Medical Group located in Jacksonville, Florida. St. Vincent's is part of Ascension Health, one of the largest not for profit faith based organizations in the US. This position is due to expansion and renovation. We live by a Mission that is dedicated to spiritually-centered, holistic care for all people, with special attention to those who are struggling the most. Our associates go above and beyond for our patients, their families, and each other. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words. We believe in helping the poor, reverence, integrity, wisdom, creativity, and dedication.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, Florida license
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority
- New and recent grads encouraged to apply
- Routine care for all obstetrical patients, including high-risk obstetrical patients.
- Provide in-house obstetrical services. Services include, but are not limited to emergency cesarean sections, spontaneous vaginal or operative vaginal births, and rounding on antepartum, laboring, and postpartum patients.
- Provide backup support to obstetrical providers when requested, including VBAC coverage.
- Assist other attending physicians in surgery when requested.
Jacksonville, Florida is a rapidly growing metropolitan area with approximately 950,000 residents, not including surrounding counties. It sits on the beautiful St. Johns River in the city center with the Atlantic Ocean a short drive away. With over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, it boasts a mild climate, reasonable cost of living, professional sports teams, international airport and a solid growing economy. Jacksonville is alive with diverse cultural experiences including distinctive museums, world-class tennis, and excellent golf courses. As an added incentive, Florida has no state income tax.
Apply for Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly