SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Successful physician-led, district-owned not-for-profit integrated health system seeks a BE/BC General Orthopedic Surgeon for their practice in a beautiful, quaint community that offers a family-oriented, peaceful, and serene way of living.
You will join a well-established multi-specialty practice. Colleagues located at the main campus are all sub-specialty trained Orthopedic Surgeons in Trauma, Sports, Total Joints, Foot & Ankle, and three General Orthopedic Surgeons in other locations.
• General orthopedics with skills in total knee & hip replacements, arthroscopy,
and fracture care preferred
• Highly competitive 3-year salary guarantee plus production & quality incentives
• Generous Signing Bonus & relocation allowance
• Health/Dental/Life Insurance, short & long term disability insurance
• 35 days PTO
• 403b and 457b deferred compensation plans
Four season splendor. The riverside park spans 38 acres and boasts a boat launch and fishing piers, a campground along its shores, a 27-hole golf course, and a Frisbee golf course among other things. It is one of eight parks within the city boundaries, including three located along the river.
In the winter, the river is part of the snowmobile trail throughout the area. Hiking, biking, or cross-country skiing along miles of gorgeous, scenic trails.
For more details and immediate consideration, please contact:
469.380.0684 - Cell
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly