Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Q9 with No Trauma | 50 min direct to Chicago
Are you looking to become a partner with a group instead of working for a hospital that mandates the way you practice? Do you prefer to be in a community with a suburban lifestyle but don't want the oversaturation of providers of metro living?
If so, come to this beautiful area of Wisconsin: recognized as the #2 state in the country for physicians to practice in 2020!
The prestigious "Guardian of Excellence" award winning group in Central Wisconsin is seeking a Hand Surgeon to absorb turnkey practice.
• An unparalleled group with rich 50 year history set out to give the highest level of care of orthopedics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, spine, pain management, and podiatry services.
• Hand Partner is retiring in 2021, so we're actively in search for a successor.
• State of the Art 43,000 sq ft. campus with 40 exam rooms & services that include: Walk-in care, Surgery Center onsite adjacent to the clinic, Onsite PT & OT, Imaging, Worker's Comp Concussion Clinic
• Must be willing to share a 1:10 Weekend General Call
• 700K+potential. Robust benefits, Partnership in 2 years
Skiing. Mountain biking. Hiking. Hunting. ATVing. Golf. Kayaking. Snowmobiling.
• This is an adult playground for those who like to experience the beauty of the 4 seasons of nature, and find fulfillment in simple living with nearly every outdoor attraction available at your disposal including downhill skiing.
• Enjoy living the Hallmark movie small town life while still having the retail amenities of any major suburban metro city that also has a regional airport
• Ranked #4 in state for Family life & Fun, and ranked #7 for education, health, safety.
If having autonomy in your practice that allows you the ability to give a lasting personal impression on your patients is your number #1 priority in your search, call me at the hour that is most convenient for you or shoot me an email to plan a time.
Specialty: Surgery - Hand
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Q9 with No Trauma | 50 min direct to Chicago
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly