How does this sound? Outpatient with no call, great compensation and no state income tax, having all of the great big-city amenities, and no 5 o'clock traffic? If that appeals to you, this position might be exactly what you're looking for.
This mission-driven Healthcare System located in El Paso sees 15,000 patients per month is adding their first Rheumatologist due to referral volume demands. You'll have a built-in referral source.
• Outpatient clinical practice with a collaborative Multi-Specialty clinic team - 17 other physicians in this new, modern clinic
• This clinic has a full pharmacy, lab, imaging, and state-of-the-art equipment
• Team-Based model of care working with PharmD, RN, MA, NP, Social worker
• Competitive base above MGMA median plus productivity and quality bonuses
• Generous Sign-on and Relocation Assistance, along with comprehensive benefits package
• Medical Spanish a plus, but not required
Though steeped in history, El Paso has a cosmopolitan flair - ranked #16 in America's Top Best Value Cities by Trivago and has the #1 Lowest Crime Rate in US cities with over 500k people.
• Modern downtown, recreation enthusiast's dream with 240 city parks and a mountain range within 10-minute drive. Challenge yourself to reach the 7,200 foot peak.
• 300 days of sunshine provides for year-round festivals, music and art events.
• Only 2 hours away from world-class skiing and snowboarding.
• A rich culinary scene - from classic Italian to authentic Tex-Mex, barbeque to fine dining, along with Whole Foods Markets and Sprouts for healthy living.
• 70 Fortune 500 companies - 4th largest manufacturing center on the continent.
If you can picture yourself living in this vibrant city, call me at 469-909-6679 or email me at email@example.com.
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly