Quality of life important to you and your family? Do you love white sandy beaches? This may be a great position for you. US News and World Report ranks this area as the #3 Best Quality of Life Metro in the nation in 2020. Join this esteemed medical staff of 300+ providers and then enjoy your leisure time on the white sandy beaches of South Padre Island - only 1 hour away.
Top 100 nationally rated Hospital (IBM Watson) in South Texas - beautiful facilities lined with palm trees - very modern, well equipped, and thriving.
• Options to either partner up with an existing OBGYN practice or become an employee of the hospital group - whatever is a better fit for you
• 16 LDR suites - very modern and well equipped - recognized for excellence in maternity care
• Unparalleled support staff with turnover below 2%
• Initial volume of 8-10 patients per day, growth to 20-25/day, with ligh call of 1:6
• Spanish speaking preferred
Home to more than 900k residents, this south Texas region enjoys year-round tropical weather that's not too hot, and never too cold, with amazing tourist attractions, dining options, and recreational activities, including the white sandy beaches of South Padre Island.
• Unparalleled attractions, shopping, dining, live music, and recreational opportunities
• Top-rated public schools in the state and multiple private school options
• Cost of living 22% national average - more house for your dollar
• From boutique shops to nationwide department stores, your shopping needs will be met
• Warm tropical climate with easy access to South Padre Island - the best beach in the state
• Paradise for bird watchers and butterfly enthusiasts
If you can picture yourself living and working in this dynamic community, call me at 469-909-6679, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or set up a time for us to visit on My Calendar.
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly