An award winning, 330 bed not-for-profit Hospital near the Texas Coast is actively looking for a Gastroenterologist. Come be a part of a special organization that will treat you like family.
• A full scope of practice with outpatient, inpatient, and procedures
• Robust referral network of primary care providers
• Solo practice with support from 2 Independent GIs
• 1:3 Call schedule
• Community Liaison available to help market your practice to the community
• Salary Guarantee + production incentives
• Defined benefit retirement program
• Relocation assistance
• Medical Malpractice with tail provided
Begin your Coastal Bend adventure in one of the oldest historic cities in Texas.
• From skate parks to trampolines or visiting the zoo or one of the many museums, this city has something to satisfy everyone's tastes
• For the foodies, we have every regional flavor from authentic Mexican, fabulous Texas barbeque to steaks and fresh seafood plus much more.
• For local culture, attend the Nutcracker at the Ballet Theatre or one of the many fine theater performances or if live music is your thing, we have everything from symphony to country and western.
• Located in the Golden Crescent, this ideal location is just 30 miles from the Gulf and within a two-hour drive from Corpus Christi, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Enjoy the cost of living 20% less than the nearest metro area and no traffic headaches.
This is an extraordinary practice with an administration that will treat you like family. To learn more, text me at 469-367-8805
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly