Pediatric Orthopedic Opportunity | West Texas
Join an established children's hospital that provides the highest level of pediatric care in West Texas. Expanding services to give parents the alternative from having to take their children to far distant cities for their subspecialty care.
- Evaluation, treatment and management of Orthopedic conditions in children so 100% focus on pediatric orthopedics
- Employed by hospital providing multiple year guarantee and benefits to ensure financial success and start up.
- Very large catchment area consisting of multiple million population from where to easily build a practice
- Strong support from community physicians bringing consistent referral patterns and reasonable shared call arrangement
- Academic and teaching opportunities are strictly optional and not required
This city of nearly 700,000 residents combines influences from the American Southwest and Mexico to create an eclectic, exciting culture. Beautiful neighborhoods dot the foothills of the nearby mountains that serve as the backdrop to stunning sunsets. The city offers an abundance of educational opportunities (primary, secondary and university) further lending to its diversity. For outdoor enthusiasts, there is hiking, biking and even rock climbing, as well as numerous golf courses and tennis courts in a city with more than 300 days of sunshine per year. For those who want to explore the endless opportunities the region has to offer, weekend getaways to Santa Fe or Tucson are just a few hours away.
If you are committed to excellence, put patients first and have a desire to provide quality care, please call David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Pediatrics
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Pediatric Orthopedic Opportunity | West Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly