Texas General Orthopedics | Strong Total Joints | 600-700K | Close to the Beach
Hospital employed by well-funded, stable hospital system that will back you with strong support to build a solid ORS practice
- Salary, production bonus plus competitive benefits for at least the first 2 years leading to production based model.
- Very successful, established Orthopedic physicians, particularly with total joints, nearing retirement
- Group brings Sports Medicine referrals if desired
- Under served county will allow great potential for a large, thriving practice
- Required minimum monthly Trauma call; extra paid call available
- Live in sunny South Texas on the same latitude as Miami, FL. Only 45 minutes to beachfront property and enjoy Gulf sailing, surfing and fishing.
- Town of 70,000 with virtually no traffic congestion; close access to neighboring towns of 100K+ so total area population of 300K+ offers all of life's amenities
- Rated as one of the 10 least expensive places to live in the US with a consistent low crime rate
- A plethora of shopping and restaurant possibilities available including world class Seafood and Mexican cuisine. An easy weekend drive to the fun city of San Antonio.
If you would like to hear more details about this Orthopedic Surgeon opportunity, please contact David at email@example.com or call direct 469-909-6682. You can also text me at 972-358-1840
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Texas General Orthopedics | Strong Total Joints | 600-700K | Close to the Beach
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly