PEDIATRICS - ENDOCRINOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Leave the winters and enjoy sunshine 300+ days a year
A private Children's hospital, affiliated with an academic institution, in Texas is searching for a Pediatric Endocrinologist who has the drive, dedication and passion to grow a PED ENDO program.
• Flexibility and latitude, setting your own pace, on how to build your practice
• Receive incredible support from administration and other area pediatric providers to assist you to be successful
• Associate with other PED ENDO's for reasonable call arrangement
• Strong need for a provider, drawing from nearly 3 million population. Competition will be minimal and building a practice will be quick.
• Academics and teaching opportunities are optional
• Hospital will provide a Three-Year Competitive Salary (MGMA standards) along with full, competitive benefits package
• Area of over 700,000 residents combines influences from the American Southwest and Mexico to create an eclectic, exciting culture.
• Beautiful neighborhoods dot the foothills of the nearby mountains that serve as the backdrop to stunning sunsets.
• The city offers an abundance of educational opportunities (primary, secondary and university) further lending to its diversity.
• This city consistently ranks in the Top Ten "Safest Cities in America" !
• With a dry, arid, desert-like climate, outdoor enthusiasts enjoy hiking, biking and even rock climbing, as well as numerous golf courses and tennis courts in a city with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
• Explore the endless opportunities the region has to offer, weekend getaways to Santa Fe or Tucson are just a few hours away.
If you are committed to excellence, put patients first and have a desire to provide quality care, please call David Isenberg at 469-909-6682 or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Specialty: Pediatrics - Endocrinology
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for PEDIATRICS - ENDOCRINOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly