Houston Hospital Employed Plastic Surgery opportunity
Houston suburban Plastic Surgery opportunity. Practice within a hospital as the first employed Plastic Surgeon. Strong referral base. Comprehensive Cancer Center on campus. Competitive salary, productivity bonus, excellent benefits including relocation, and sign on bonus.
This 300 bed hospital has 14 OR's, 332 affiliated physicians and has been awarded numerous service awards. Located on the east side in the Houston Metro area towards the Gulf of Mexico.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
- ' Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
- ' International Airport
- ' Largest Medical Center in the world
- ' 14 colleges and universities in Houston
- ' Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
- ' Strong economy
- ' One of the fastest growing areas of the country
- ' Low taxes (no state income tax)
- ' Tort Reform
- ' Low cost of living
- ' Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
- ' Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299, firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.medstaffmatters.com
Apply for Houston Hospital Employed Plastic Surgery opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly