Medical University of South Carolina voted "Best Hospitals in South Carolina 2020" is looking for a Pulmonary and Critical Care trained physician to join a growing and busy pulmonary and critical care department.
• Join collegial and collaborative Pulm/CC team offering diverse pathology and high acuity of ICU patients
• 36 bed ICU with a new neuro-ICU and stroke thrombectomy candidate
• Flexible scheduling offering 50/50 mix of Pulm/CC
• Opportunity to do advance procedures to include Enobronchial ultrasound, navigational bronchoscopy, bronchial thermoplasty
• Ability to grow sleep medicine program
• Integrated EPIC EMR
• H1B candidates accepted
• 1st year competitive guaranteed base salary starting at 400K plus wRVU incentive
• Proven income potential in the 90th percentile
• Sign-on, relocation, and student loan incentives
Discover this growing South Carolina town within driving distance to the beaches and international airport. Florence Chamber of Commerce says, "what was once a small railroad town is now a bustling center of industry, healthcare, education, retail, culture and recreation."
• Centrally located - in less than 2 hours you can have access to the beach or mountains with Charleston, Greenville, Columbia, Charlotte, Raleigh, or Myrtle Beach only a quick drive away
• Florence, South Caroline has a lot to offer, such as 66 miles of walking trails, 22 miles of national recreation kayaking trails, a PGA sanction golf course, shopping, live theatre, and live music events
• Affordable cost of living in a charming historic town, with fantastic schools makes Florence a great place to live and raise a family
If you're looking to join a collaborative practice where your voice is heard, then this is the place for you!
For more information on this opportunity contact Sydney Johnson:
Apply for PULMONOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly