South Carolina's largest Academic Health System is looking for a Pulmonary and Critical Care trained physician to join a growing and busy practice.
• Join a collegial and collaborative Pulm/CC team of 4 FT physicians, 1 PT physician, and 2 Nurse Practitioners
• 3 ICU's for a total of 36 beds with a robust referral network
• Flexible scheduling offering 50/50 mix of Pulm/CC
• Fully equipped with latest and greatest equipment for the opportunity to do advance procedures
• Opportunity to grow sleep medicine program if desired
• Integrated EPIC EMR
• Large Non-Profit Health System
• H1B and J1 candidates are invited to apply
• Base salary starting between $400-$450K + attainable wRVU production yields proven income above 90th percentile of MGMA
• Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student assistance
Discover this growing South Carolina community within driving distance to the beaches and international airport. Florence Chamber of Commerce says, "what was once a small railroad town is now a bustling center of industry, healthcare, education, retail, culture and recreation."
• Centrally located - easily access the beach or mountains with Charleston, Greenville, Columbia, Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, or Myrtle Beach under 2 hours away.
• Florence, South Carolina has a lot to offer, such as 66 miles of walking trails, 22 miles of national recreation kayaking trails, a PGA sanction golf course, shopping, live theatre, and live music events.
• A great place to live and raise a family with affordable cost of living in a charming historic town.
For more information on this opportunity contact Sydney Johnson:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for PULMONOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly