Join Hospital named America's 100 Best Hospitals and a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical excellence by Health Grades in 2017.
• Block schedule 7 days on 7 days off
• Full time position 14-16 shifts per month
• Collegial hospitalist team with excellent support staff
• Mayo affiliated 329 bed hospital system
• Competitive base salary
• Quality bonus incentive
• Comprehensive benefits package to include PTO
• Sign-on and relocation bonuses negotiable
• Pittsburgh, today is a modern metropolis that leads the way in bioengineering, medicine and high technology.
• Live in the second largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and enjoy cost of living and housing cost 13% less than Philadelphia according to Sperling's
• Whether you are a participant or a fan, Pittsburgh has it all from cheering on the former Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers to rooting for the Pittsburgh Penguins or the Pirates and if playing is more your ideal there are acres and acres of parks to hike, bike or boat in.
• Top notch cultural amenities include the Andy Warhol museum, Symphony Orchestra, O' Reilly theatre, and the Carnegie Museum of Art or visit the world class zoo or aquarium.
• A city that values education 54% of the population have a 4-year degree or higher with nationally recognized Universities such as Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh.
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton at
Apply for HOSPITALIST PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly