A large private group that services the greater Denver area is seeking a BE/BC diagnostic radiologist with additional fellowship training in Breast Imaging to join their team. The group offers a variety of options for the newly recruited provider with flexibility to practice breast imaging exclusively or a combination of breast and diagnostic imaging.
• Quality of Life Position - Flexibility to work only Monday to Friday or take extra night/weekend work to augment your income.
• Complete back-up support from fellowship trained sub-specialists when doing diagnostic reads
• Flexibility to practice Breast Imaging exclusively or to do some Diagnostic Imaging as well
• Two Year partnership track
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation provided
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation (10 weeks per year), CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k
Living in Denver, CO:
• RANKED NO. 1 BEST PLACE TO LIVE By U.S. News & World Report
• Denver has an agreeable climate with plenty of sunshine and low rainfall making it the perfect place to enjoy numerous outdoor activities.
• The area has every imaginable sports activity to offer whether you want to participate or to just be a spectator from the Rockies to skiing in the Rockies - Denver has it all within a short drive.
• Cultural activities also abound from a World Class Art Museum to the Denver Center for Performing Arts, Science, art, botanical gardens and much more.
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly