A distinguished healthcare facility in Montana is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join their established team. Step into an already existing high volume practice with a large referral base and enjoy the benefits of living in the home of outdoor recreation!
• Guaranteed Base Salary and Productivity Incentives
• Sign-on Bonus and Relocation provided
• 6 Weeks of Paid Vacation - 1 Week for CME + CME Allowance
• Full Employee Benefits Package - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Paid Malpractice plus Tail Coverage
• Licensing and DEA Reimbursement
• Perfect year-round location for nature lovers and recreation enthusiasts surrounded by mountains and plains
• Enjoy golfing, trout fishing, deer/elk/bird hunting, camping, horseback riding and scenic drives
• The town is rich in cultural attractions with concerts, live theater, museums, shops, galleries and sporting events
• Be within close proximity of some of the largest county parks with unique camping and fishing, 45 minutes from the Canadian board, and just a 4 hour drive from Glacier National Park.
• Friendly neighborhoods with first-rate schools, including higher education, and affordable quality of life
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly