- You ll be part of a team growing to include five urologists and an APP to assist in clinic, and you'll have an incredible support staff.
- Your team will have dedicated block time on the da Vinci XI surgical robot.
- You ll have access to the latest tools like 3T capable MRI technology.
- The call schedule of 1:5 will support work-life balance.
- You ll enjoy a competitive salary and the Colorado lifestyle with Pike s Peak in your backyard.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly