Recognized as the #2 best place to work in Minnesota, with a 5-star rating for patient experience by CMS, join a team committed to providing the highest quality "heartfelt" care to the communities it serves.
This newly-built lakeside hospital is seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join their Multi-Specialty group in Minnesota, offering an unmatched quality of life, including a flexible 4-day work week.
• Inherit the practice of a departing OB/GYN - have full practice quickly
• Flexible 4-day work week & 1:4 call for exceptional work/life balance
• Never-ending salary guarantee with 400k+ earning potential
• Generous sign-on bonus & student loan forgiveness package
• Comprehensive benefits include robust health insurance package, CME stipend, 401K match, 5+ weeks of vacation, paid relocation & more
Among the breathtaking, glacial-carved lakes area, this community is a very popular vacation destination for those who enjoy being active outdoors year-round. The region is noted for its abundance of lakes, golfing, fishing, skiing, ice fishing, hunting, horseback riding, camping, and other outdoor activities. Just a short drive from Fargo and the Twin cities, the residents of this community enjoy shopping, theatre, attending professional sporting events, and cultural events. In addition, the town is noted for having an excellent school system and taking pride in their family-oriented lifestyle. We invite you to discover the beauty of Minnesota.
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly